Criteria | Nominate | FAQ | Seoul 2024
An important aspect of Lausanne 4 gatherings is the prayerful, open, and rigorous participant nomination and multi-step selection process. This process exists to ensure that the right people gather together and appropriately reflect the rich diversity of the global church—across the regions of the world, across generations, and across spheres of influence.
Nomination will close in:
Individuals must meet the selection criteria in order to be eligible to be nominated by Christian leaders and influencers. This nomination and selection process serves both the regional gatherings being held in 2023 as well as the Seoul 2024 Congress.
The participant selection process is as follows:
- Prospective participants are nominated by a Christian leader or influencer. The deadline for nominations is 15 April 2023.
- Nominees are invited to submit an online application form.
- The participant selection committee carefully reviews each application and selects participants for the Congress.
- The selected applicants are invited to register. If the applicant fails to register, the next-in-line applicant will be invited to register.
- Registered applicants look forward to participating in the gathering that they have been selected for.
Please prayerfully consider the participant selection information before you nominate potential participants.
Should you have any questions about the participant selection process, please send an email to [email protected].