In preparation for the June 2023 Oceania gathering, join us in June for a series of one-day gatherings in Australia.
We want to bring together every denomination, parachurch organization, and network group, alongside workplace and emerging leaders, women and men, across a range of cultures and ethnicities. The whole gospel can only be brought to the whole of Australia if we do it together.
What you can expect:
- Plenary sessions with special guest Ed Stetzer and Julie-anne Laird
- Discussions about the Australian landscape and a national missional strategy
- What are the issues we need to address? (Nathan Grills)
- How do we reach young people? (Jeri Jones Sparks)
- Workplace (David Chan)
- Mental health (Natasha Rae)
- Discipleship (Tim Piesse)
- Evangelism and church planting (Guy Mason)
- Reflections on evangelism and mission (Natalia Osipova, Stephen Tan)
- Opportunities to build relationships between denominations and generations
- Small group times to learn from one another and celebrate what God is doing in Australia
Price: AUD$100 for in-person participation, including lunch. Special price for students: AUD$60.
Time: 9:00 – 17:00
Place: Crossway Baptist Church
More information will be released soon about virtual participation. For questions, please contact [email protected].
There will be additional gatherings in Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide.
In Cooperation with Missions Interlink
Learn more about the host(s): Oceania
Byron Spradlin on Missions and the Role of ArtistsByron Spradlin
The Transformative Power of NetworksSandra Kunze
Nominations for Lausanne 4 Gatherings—Including the Seoul 2024 Congress—Have OpenedLausanne Movement
Living in the New Era of Global MissionJustin Schell
Ten Questions That Will Shape 2050Matthew Niermann
Towards a Theology of OralityBilly Coppedge
A Scaffold for Prayer for Lausanne 4Sarah Plummer
Seoul 2024 Congress Leaders AppointedLausanne Movement
Climate Change in OceaniaMick Pope
Lausanne Occasional Paper: Christian Witness to Traditional Religionists of Asia and Oceania