How can we help children to feel secure in their hope when they face difficult emergency situations, such as conflict or natural disasters? This is the question we will explore on 12 September at 14.30 CEST in our webinar, ‘God’s Heart for Children: Secured in Hope.’
This webinar will unpack the main themes of the fifth chapter of the book God’s Heart for Children, which helps equip you in your calling and ministry with and for children, and is part of a longer series of webinars on the topic held throughout 2023. All are welcome to attend this webinar.
The webinars are facilitated by a collaborative team from the Lausanne Movement’s Children and Family Network and Children-at-Risk Network, Viva, All Nations Christian College, the Global Children’s Forum, and Langham Publishing. The team hopes this series will engage, encourage, equip, and connect those in ministry to children in a variety of contexts globally.
For an opportunity to hear from these highly experienced presenters and participate in discussion, register below.
Photo: Photo by Robert Collins
- Carissa Potter and Karen Hardin
- Michelle Tolentino and Kimberly Iannelli
- Seblewongel Asrat and Anne-Christine Bataillard
- Faith Chang
- Bonnie Hatcher
- Susan Hayes Greener, Desiree Segura-April, Michelle Tolentino, Seblewongel Asrat, Adnan Sandhu and Pranitha Timothy
- Michelle Sheba Tolentino and Susan Hayes Greener
- Susan Greener