How can we ensure children are included in church and affirmed in their role in mission? Join us on 4 July at 14.30 CEST for our webinar, ‘God’s Heart For Children: Included in Church and Mission’.
This webinar will unpack the main themes of the sixth and seventh chapters of the book God’s Heart for Children, which helps equip you in your calling and ministry with and for children, and is part of a longer series of webinars on the topic held throughout 2023. All are welcome to attend this webinar.
The webinars are facilitated by a collaborative team from the Lausanne Movement’s Children and Family Network and Children-at-Risk Network, Viva, All Nations Christian College, the Global Children’s Forum, and Langham Publishing. The team hopes this series will engage, encourage, equip, and connect those in ministry to children in a variety of contexts globally.
For an opportunity to hear from these highly experienced presenters and participate in discussion, register below.
Photo: Photo by Robert Collins
- Carissa Potter and Karen Hardin
- Michelle Tolentino and Kimberly Iannelli
- Seblewongel Asrat and Anne-Christine Bataillard
- Faith Chang
- Bonnie Hatcher
- Susan Hayes Greener, Desiree Segura-April, Michelle Tolentino, Seblewongel Asrat, Adnan Sandhu and Pranitha Timothy
- Michelle Sheba Tolentino and Susan Hayes Greener
- Susan Greener